Our call handling service allows customers to engage with you via telephone. This can be either a local or free (0800) number and there are a number of options available, the setup fee will be dependant on the method and complexity of the solution.
Local UK telephone numbers
We are able to source a wide range of UK local telephone numbers which will be charged accordingly to customers
Freephone (0800) UK telephone numbers
We are able to source 0800 numbers which are free if called from a BT landline. Charges may apply when calling from mobiles.
We are able to source telephone numbers from a wide range of countries around the world. Please contact us with your exact requirements.
How can we handle calls?
Once you have a telephone number selected, there are a number of options available to you, such as:
- Calls will be diverted to any mobile or landline number worldwide
- Calls can be diverted to any mobile or landline number of your choice following logical instructions, such as:
- Diverted to MOBILE A if Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Diverted to MOBILE B if Monday - Friday 5pm-10pm
- Diverted to MOBILE C if Saturday or Sunday 10am-4pm
- Answering machine takes message and that message sent via email at all other times
- Calls are answered by our system, callers greeted and offered a menu of options (eg. 1 for Sales, 2 for Support)
- Calls can be answered by our system and the caller can leave a message - which can either be emailed to you as an MP3 file, or transcribed into text
- Calls can be answered in any language, our system can portray a male or female voice with a range of accents
You will be responsible for charges relating to calls handled by our systems, a full breakdown of calls will be available on a monthly basis.
This is a complex service with a number of options and varying charges that we are happy to discuss further on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact us using the contact form if you would like more details about our call handling services.